If your card is lost, stolen or damaged and you need it replaced, log in to your WEX Motorpass Online Service Centre account and navigate to Cards → [Select card] → Settings → Report Card Lost, Stolen or Damaged.

Note that If you report your card lost or stolen, your card will be cancelled straight away. If you report it damaged, your card will still be active for 10 days until your new card arrives.

Did this answer your question?